Cutting Down a Coffee Table Size
Coffee tables come in all shapes, sizes, and styles to complement any home decor. But sometimes, the coffee table you choose just might be a bit too big for your living room. Rather than returning it, you can easily reduce the size of your coffee table. Here are the steps to do so.
- Coffee Table
- Wood Filler
- Measure the dimensions of the table. Write down the measurements so you will know how much to cut off.
- Use a jigsaw to cut the table. Cut the remaining wood evenly, making sure you cut off enough on either side to achieve desired size.
- Sand the cut edges to ensure a smooth and even appearance.
- If necessary, use wood filler to fill in any uneven patches or gaps.
- Paint the sides of the coffee table once the filler has dried.
It’s easy to reduce the size of a coffee table. If your living room is small, you can make it look spacious by reducing the size of your coffee table. With the right tools and materials, you can cut down the table to match the design of your room.