How to Create Ombre Waves on a Glass Coffee Table
- Glass coffee table
- Spray paint and primer
- Protective eye and mouth wear
- Scrap paper (optional)
- Remove any items from the table top and prepare the surface by cleaning it. You will want to make sure that the top is completely dry and dust-free before beginning.
- Securely tape off all sides of the table, using painter’s tape, to make sure that the design stays in place and you don’t paint on the outside of the surface.
- On your scrap paper or cardboard, use paper towels or a brush to apply 2-3 coats of spray paint primer.
- Once the primer is dry, begin to apply a thin layer of spray paint in the color of your choice. Make sure to move the can back-and-forth to create even waves.
- Continue to add thin layers of spray paint, until you get your desired look, then allow the paint to dry for at least 24 hours.
- Once the decor is dry, remove the tape and admire your work!
It is important to be safe when working with paint and primer. Be sure to wear protective gear, such as eye and mouth wear, while spraying and drying your glass coffee table.