How to Cover a Glass Coffee Table
Covering a glass coffee table can be a great way to give your living room a new look or to protect the table’s surface. Here are a few smart tips to help you cover your glass coffee table quickly and easily:
Things You’ll Need:
- Covers: Fabric,Place Mats, .Placemats, Towels/Sheets
- Other supplies: A ruler, measuring tape and scissors
Steps To Cover a Glass Coffee Table:
- Measure the glass coffee table to determine the size of the cover you will need.
- Choose a cover that suits your needs and fits your table. Some good materials are fabric, place mats or towels/sheets.
- Cut the material to the size of the table, if necessary.
- Place the material on the table and adjust it to the shape of the table.
- Secure the material in place with glue or velcro.
Tips and Warnings:
- Make sure that the material is flame resistant.
- Be careful when cutting material to ensure it fits your table correctly.
Covering a glass coffee table can be a great way to give your living room a unique look or to protect the table’s surface. With these few tips, you’ll be able to cover your glass coffee table quickly and easily.