How To Cover a Glass Coffee Table
- Find out the glass Coffee Table size
- Measure your covering material
- Cut the covering material
- Place the glass table upside down on a clean surface
- Remove any dust or dirt from the surface of the glass.
- Put the cut covering material on the glass table.
- Proceed to secure the material to the glass using spray adhesive.
The process of covering a glass coffee table is not as complicated as it seems. With this guide you can easily complete the task in a few steps. Just remember to be patient and careful when using the spray adhesive to secure the material to the glass.