Covering a Glass Coffee Table
Glass coffee tables can be an elegant addition to any living room. However, they need to be properly covered in order to stay looking pristine and safe from scratches and damage. Here are some simple steps to follow in order to cover a glass coffee table.
What you will need:
- Tablecloth or felt cloth
- Tape measure
- Glass polish or non-abrasive cleaner
- Measure the dimensions of the table and cut the cloth, keeping at least 5cm additional cloth on each side.
- Using the glass polish or non-abrasive cleaner, clean the table to make sure you have a smooth and clean base for the cloth.
- Place the cloth onto the table and adjust if needed until it is correctly positioned.
- Pull the corners of the cloth diagonally toward the center of the table and secure it with tape. This will help the cloth stay in place and make it easier to remove.
Covering your glass coffee table can be quite easy as long as you have the right materials. Follow the simple steps outlined above and you should have a covered coffee table that looks great and is protected from damage.