How to Clean a Glass Coffee Pot
Cleaning your glass coffee pot is an important part of keeping it in good condition and ensuring great tasting coffee. Follow these steps to ensure your glass coffee pot is good as new!
- White vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Soft cloth
- Empty the pot and rinse with warm water.
- Fill the glass coffee pot with a mixture of water and white vinegar which should be one part vinegar and four parts water.
- Allow the mixture to sit for an hour or longer, depending on the level of dirt and discoloration.
- Pour out the vinegar mixture.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of baking soda inside the coffee pot.
- Using a soft cloth, scrub the inside of the pot, using circular motions for best effect.
- Rinse the pot with warm water.
- Neglected stains may require a second application.
- Once the pot is clean, rinse with cold water and allow to dry before using it.
- Cleaning your glass coffee pot regularly will help avoid stubborn, baked-on stains.
- For more persistent stains, you can use a mixture of baking soda and water.
- Always rinse the pot with cold water after cleaning to remove any remaining baking soda residue.
By following these steps, you will be cleaning your glass coffee pot like a pro in no time! With regular cleaning and care, your coffee pot will stay in great condition for years to come.