How to Clean Wood Coffee Table Stains
Removing coffee table stains from wood can be a tricky process, but with the right instructions and supplies, you’ll be able to get it back to looking like new. This guide will walk you through the process of efficiently removing stains and restoring your coffee table to its original condition.
- Mild detergent or liquid soap
- Clean white cloths
- Distilled white vinegar
- Wood polish
- Clean the surface: Start by removing any dirt and dust from the surface of the coffee table with a clean cloth and some mild detergent or liquid soap. Make sure that it’s completely dry before moving on.
- Apply white vinegar: Using a clean cloth, apply some distilled white vinegar onto the stain and rub it in gently. Let it sit for a few minutes in order for the vinegar to break down the stain.
- Rinse the area: Using some clean water, gently rinse off the vinegar from the area and dry it off with a clean cloth.
- Polish the table: After the area is dry, apply some wood polish and buff it until it shines. This will help restore the original look of the table.
By following these steps, you should be able to easily clean and remove stains from your wood coffee table. Remember to always be gentle and take time to ensure that the area is completely dry before applying polish or any sort of treatment to the table.