How to Clean Water Stains Off Glass Coffee Pots
Whether you’re trying to make a better first impression when having guests over for coffee or if you’re just a clean freak, here’s how to get up those water stains from your glass coffee pot.
What You’ll Need
- Dish Soap
- Clean Water
- Baking Soda
- Half a Lemon
- Soft Cloth
- Combine warm water and a few drops of liquid dish soap in the carafe. Soak for a few hours.
- Mix 1 teaspoon baking soda and ⅛ cup water. Pour the mixture into the carafe and scrub the stained area using a soft cloth or sponge.
- Squeeze half a lemon into the carafe and scrub the stained area with the soft cloth. Allow it to sit for a few minutes.
- Rinse the carafe with warm water and then with cold water.
- Fill the carafe with half water and half white vinegar and soak for 30-60 minutes. Scrub the stained area with the soft cloth or sponge. Rinse the carafe with warm water.
- If the stains persist, do another round of lemon juice, baking soda, and vinegar.
- Make sure to use a soft cloth or sponge to avoid scratching your glass carafe.
- Always handle the carafe with care when cleaning water stains as it is a fragile material.
It may take a few rounds of cleaning to effectively remove water stains from your glass coffee pots, but the result will be worth it!