How to Clean Water Spots Off Glass Coffee Pot
If you have been drinking coffee from a glass coffee pot, chances are you’ve experienced the unattractive water spots that form on the inside of the pot. These spots are a combination of minerals, such coffee grinds, and particles. Fortunately, cleaning the water spots away is easy and can be done in just a few minutes.
Things You’ll Need:
- Vinegar and Water
- Dawn Detergent and Sponge
- Dry Rag
- Fill the coffee pot halfway with a solution of equal parts vinegar and water.
- Shake the mixture vigorously to dislodge the coffee grinds and other particles stuck to the inside walls of the glass coffee pot.
- Dump the vinegar and water solution and let the pot sit to dry.
- To eliminate any remaining water spots, scrub the pot with a sponge soaked in Dawn detergent. Run the sponge over the sticky spots inside the pot.
- For tougher stains, use a toothbrush to scrub the pot in all directions.
- A dry rag can be used to wipe away any remaining soap residue.
- Rinse the pot with warm water and dry thoroughly.
By following these simple steps, you can finally have a clean and clear glass coffee pot to enjoy your morning cup of coffee.