How to Clean Water Spots Off Glass Coffee Pots
Glass coffee pots can get stained with water spots over time. Here are some tips on how to effectively clean these spots and keep your coffee pot looking clean and new.
Two Methods for Cleaning Water Spots
- White Vinegar and Water – Mix equal parts white vinegar and warm water together and thoroughly soak the pot. After a few minutes, remove the pot from the mixture, rinse and dry.
- Salt and Lemon – Cut a lemon in half and sprinkle with salt. Rub the lemon and salt on the pot to remove the water spots and then rinse and dry.
- Make sure to rinse the coffee pot after cleaning to remove any residue.
- If you need to scrub your glass coffee pot, use a soft or non-abrasive cloth.
- You can use baking soda to help loosen tough water spots.
- When drying your coffee pot, use a soft cotton cloth to avoid scratching the glass.
- Once you have cleaned it, place a paper towel at the bottom to keep from getting water spots.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your glass coffee pot looking spotless and clean.