How to Clean Water Spots Off Glass Coffee Pot
Cleaning water spots off a glass coffee pot can be an annoying and time consuming task – but it doesn’t have to be! With a few simple steps, you can have your glass coffee pot looking like new in no time.
What You Will Need:
- White Vinegar
- Dish Soap
- Start by filling the glass coffee pot with warm water and a few tablespoons of white vinegar. Allow the pot to sit in the solution for several minutes.
- Once the pot has had a chance to soak, pour out the mixture and scrub the stained surfaces with a sponge. Most stains should easily come right off!
- If the stains are stubborn and don’t come off, add a bit of dish soap to the vinegar solution and scrub the stained areas again. This should break down any remaining residue.
- Once the spots have been removed, rinse the pot with warm water and enjoy your freshly cleaned coffee pot!
- It is important to clean your glass coffee pot regularly to prevent build up of water spots.
- For really tough stains, use baking soda and water to create a paste, then scrub the stained surfaces with the paste and a sponge.
- Always dry your glass coffee pot with a soft cloth to prevent future water spots.
That’s it! With the steps above, you can easily and quickly clean water spots off your glass coffee pot. So, no more excuses – start cleaning and get your coffee pot sparkling and new!