How to Clean the Inside of a Glass Coffee Carafe
Making coffee each day can lead to the occasional build-up of residue in the interior of your glass coffee carafe. The good news is that there are several ways to clean the inside of a glass coffee carafe with materials you already have at home.
- White Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Dish Soap
- Warm Water
- Old Rag
- Degrease your carafe with dish soap and an old rag.
- Mix a solution of 1/4 cup white vinegar, 1 teaspoon baking soda and 1 quart warm water.
- Pour the solution into your carafe, making sure to cover the sides.
- Let the mixture sit for an hour.
- Dump out the solution and rinse carafe with clean warm water.
- Dry carafe thoroughly with a clean towel.
These easy steps will help you to keep your glass coffee carafe clean and sparkling. Taking the time to clean your carafe will ensure that you get the very best taste from your coffee every time.