How to Clean the Inside of a Glass Coffee Carafe
- Baking Soda
- Toothbrush or Bottle Brush
- Cloth or Sponge
- Mix baking soda and vinegar: Put a couple of tablespoons of baking soda into the carafe, followed by half cup of vinegar.
- Stir the mixture: Using a cloth, sponge, or other cleaning implement, stir the mixture until it creates a foam.
- Scrub the inside: Use either a toothbrush or a bottle brush to thoroughly scrub the inside of the carafe.
- Rinse the carafe: Rinse the carafe with water to remove any remaining residue from the baking soda and vinegar.
- Dry the carafe: Use a cloth or paper towel to thoroughly dry the carafe.
- For an extra deep clean, repeat steps 1-4.
- Soak the carafe in vinegar overnight before scrubbing.
- Use baking soda and water instead of baking soda and vinegar if preferred.
Cleaning the inside of a glass coffee carafe can be a tricky process, but with the right ingredients and some time and effort, it can be done effectively. By following the instructions listed above, you can easily clean your carafe and have it looking as good as new.