How To Clean The Inside of a Glass Coffee Carafe
You use your glass coffee carafe every day but never think about cleaning it. Good thing it’s easy and requires just a few simple steps! Here’s a guide on how to deep clean the inside of a glass coffee carafe:
- Baking soda
- White Distilled Vinegar
- An old toothbrush
- Dish soap
- Disassemble the carafe. Take the carafe apart and remove the filter. Rinse them with warm water.
- Mix the cleaning solution. In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda, 1 cup of white distilled vinegar and a few drops of dish soap.
- Soak the filter and carafe. Place the filter and the carafe in the cleaning solution and let them soak for 30 minutes.
- Scrub away the buildup. Use a sponge and old toothbrush to scrub away the dirt and buildup. Rinse the filter and carafe with warm water.
- Let them dry. Place the filter and carafe on a drying rack and let them air dry. li.
After following these steps your carafe should be looking good as new! Cleaning it regularly will ensure that it lasts you longer and you’ll have an enjoyable cup of coffee every time.