How To Clean Stains Out of a Glass Coffee Pot
Stains can rapidly build-up in a glass coffee pot, leaving an unsightly residue and nasty flavour. If you want to enjoy great-tasting coffee, it’s important to learn how to clean it properly. Here are some easy steps to help you get rid of nasty stains from your glass coffee pot.
Things You’ll Need:
- Dish Soap
- Baking Soda
- Mixing Bowl and Water
- Step 1: Empty out any remaining coffee grounds, and rinse the glass pot with warm water.
- Step 2: Add a few drops of dish soap and use a soft brush to scrub away any stubborn stains.
- Step 3: Mix two parts vinegar with one part baking soda. Pour the mixture into the pot and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Step 4: Fill the pot with a mix of warm water and a few drops of dish soap and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Step 5: Rinse out the pot with warm water and dry it off using a cloth.
Following these steps will help you to easily get rid of most stains from your glass coffee pot. Just remember to clean it regularly and you’ll be able to enjoy great-tasting coffee every time.