How To Clean Stains in Glass Coffee Pot
Having a stained glass coffee pot can be frustrating and unappealing. Luckily, there are some simple tips you can use to get your pot back to its clean and sparkling state.
- Bicarbonate of Soda – Make a paste with warm water and bicarbonate of soda and spread it on the stains. Leave for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- White Vinegar – Mix equal parts of white vinegar and hot water and pour into a pot. Let it stand for 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- Lemon Juice – Squeeze some fresh lemon juice on the stains and leave for 10 minutes. Then, scrub the pot with a sponge and rinse.
- Always use a soft cloth or sponge to scrub the pot instead of abrasive material to avoid damaging the glass.
- If the stains are hard to remove, you can try a mixture of cream of tartar and lemon juice.
- When scrubbing, always avoid circular motion and opt for back and forth motion instead.
Cleaning the stained glass coffee pot doesn’t have to be a difficult task. Simply follow the tips above and take good care of your pot, and it should shine for years to come.