How to Clean Stains in a Glass Coffee Pot
No one likes to drink coffee from a stained glass coffee pot, but that doesn’t mean you have to throw it away. You can easily remove buildup of coffee residue and oils with a few simple household items. Here is how to clean stains in a glass coffee pot.
Step 1: Preparing the Pot
- Fill the pot with warm water and a squirt of dish soap.
- Let the water and soap sit in the pot for 10 minutes.
Step 2: Cleaning the Pot
- Using a soft sponge and a cloth, scrub away at the stained areas of the pot.
- Keep scrubbing until you have removed all the oils and residues.
Step 3: Rinse the Pot
- Rinse the pot with warm water until all the soapy residue has been removed.
- You may have to repeat these steps if there are still traces of oils or residue left.
Step 4: Dry the Pot
- Let the pot air dry or use a clean cloth to dry it.
- Be sure to dry it completely before boiling water in it again.
You can easily and quickly clean stains in your glass coffee pot with just a few simple household items. It’s also a good idea to clean your coffee pot on a regular basis to keep it looking fresh and free of build-up. Now you can enjoy a tasty cup of java from a clean glass coffee pot!