How to Clean Stains from a Glass Coffee Pot
Stains on a glass coffee pot can be unsightly and make it difficult to get a clean, flavorful cup of coffee. Fortunately, there are many easy and effective methods of cleaning a stained glass coffee pot.
Easy Cleaning Methods:
- Lemon and Salt: Mix 1/4 cup of salt with the juice of one lemon, then rub the mixture into the stained areas. Rinse with water and wash as normal.
- Baking Soda: Sprinkle baking soda onto the coffee pot, then scrub with a soft sponge or cloth. Rinse with water and wash as normal.
- Vinegar: Fill the coffee pot with hot water, then add 3 tablespoons of white vinegar. Allow it to soak for one hour, then rinse with water and wash as normal.
Heavy Duty Cleaning Method:
- Fill the coffee pot with hot water and add 1/2 cup of baking soda. Allow it to sit overnight.
- In the morning, fill the pot with water and 1/4 cup of vinegar. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Finally, rub the stained areas with a soft, damp cloth and rinse with water.
- Wash as normal according to manufacturer instructions.
By following these steps, you can easily remove stains from a glass coffee pot and enjoy clean, flavorful cups of coffee.