Cleaning Stains from a Glass Coffee Pot
Having a clean, sparkling coffee pot is essential if you want to enjoy the best tasting cup of freshly brewed coffee. Keeping your glass coffee pot clean should be a regular part of your morning ritual. But when it comes to stubborn stains, it can be difficult to keep your coffee pot sparkling.
Things You Need:
- Baking Soda
- White Vinegar
- Fill the pot with a solution of a teaspoon of baking soda and three to four cups of white vinegar. Put the lid back on and shake the pot thoroughly.
- Let the pot soak in the solution for approximately one hour before emptying the pot and rinsing it thoroughly with hot water.
- If there are still stubborn stains remaining on the pot, use a sponge to remove them with a mixture of baking soda and water.
- Once the stains have been removed, rinse the pot thoroughly with hot water to ensure that all of the residue is gone.
- Let the pot air dry, or use a soft, clean cloth to quickly dry it.
Following these simple steps will ensure that your glass coffee pot stays clean and streak-free. Enjoy the freshest cup of coffee from a sparkling glass coffee pot every morning!