How to Clean Stained Glass Coffee Pots
Glass coffee pots add a touch of sophistication to any morning brew. But over time, due to the high mineral content of tap water, they may inevitably become stained and discolored. Don’t throw them away! With a few supplies you can have that glass coffee pot looking just like the day you bought it.
What you will need:
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- Dish soap
- Fill your coffee pot with equal parts white vinegar and hot water.
- Let it stand for 15-20 minutes then drain it out.
- Mix baking soda in a separate bowl with hot water to make a paste.
- Using the toothbrush, scrub the baking soda paste over the stained glass coffee pot.
- Once finished scrubbing, rinse the pot clean with hot water.
- If necessary, use dish soap to scrub off any stubborn stains.
- Once you’re done, rinse the coffee pot out with hot water.
And there you have it! A freshly cleaned and restored glass coffee pot. All it took was a few simple household items and a bit of elbow grease. Now you can enjoy your morning cup of Joe and the beauty of a freshly cleaned glass coffee pot.