How to Clean a Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table
Reclaimed wood coffee tables are an increasingly popular and attractive addition to any space. However, these unique pieces require a unique cleaning method to protect and maintain them. Here are simple steps to help you clean your reclaimed wood coffee table in no time at all.
- Soft microfiber cloths
- Vacuum with upholstery brush attachment
- Wood oil of your choice
- Use a vacuum with an upholstery brush attachment to remove surface dust. Take care to avoid scratching the surface.
- Dip a soft microfiber cloth into water and wring it out. Use the damp cloth to gently rub down the wood.
- Allow the wood to dry completely.
- Use a wood oil of your choice to saturate the wood and protect it from cracking or splintering.
- Wait for the oil to soak in, then buff off any leftover residue with a soft microfiber cloth.
By following these simple steps, you can keep your reclaimed wood coffee table looking like new. taking just a few minutes of your time to clean it regularly is an easy way to keep your unique centerpiece looking its best.