How to Clean Your Pyrex Glass Coffee Pot
Pyrex glass coffee pots are a great way to make coffee and they can last a long time if they are properly cleaned. Here are a few simple steps to help you keep your Pyrex glass pot looking and smelling like new.
What You Will Need:
- Baking Soda
- A Soft Bristled Brush
- First, fill your Pyrex pot with one part white vinegar and two parts water.
- Close the lid and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Empty the liquid and rinse the pot.
- Sprinkle a good amount of baking soda in the pot, about 1/4 cup.
- Fill the pot with warm water and 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Scrub the inside of the pot with a soft bristled brush.
- Rinse the pot with warm water.
- If necessary, repeat the baking soda, vinegar, and warm water steps until the pot is completely clean.
- Let the pot air dry before storing.
- Be sure to rinse your Pyrex glass pot thoroughly after each use and let it air dry before storing.
- If your pot becomes stained or discolored, repeat the baking soda and vinegar treatment.
By following these simple steps you can keep your Pyrex glass coffee pot clean and looking like new. It’s a quick and easy process that takes just a few minutes to complete. With proper care, your Pyrex pot can last you for many years to come.