How to Clean a Ninja Glass Coffee Pot
For coffee connoisseurs, the Ninja coffee pot can provide rich and flavorful coffee for many years. To make sure your coffee tastes its best, it’s important to keep your Ninja pot clean. Here’s a guide on how to look after your coffee pot to get the best-tasting coffee every time:
What You’ll Need
- White vinegar: Around 1 cup.
- Glass cleaner: If needed.
- Sponge or a cloth: To do the scrubbing.
How to Clean a Ninja Coffee Pot
- Empty your Ninja pot of any coffee or water.
- Create a mixture of 1 cup of white vinegar and 2 cups of water. Fill your pot with the vinegar-water solution and put the carafe back in the Ninja machine.
- In the Ninja coffee machine, press the “clean” button. This will start the process of cleaning the coffee pot.
- Once the cycle is complete, discard the vinegar-water mixture and rinse the pot.
- If needed, you can use glass cleaner and a sponge or cloth to get rid of any stubborn, burnt-on coffee residue from the pot.
- For the best results, repeat the cleaning process at least once a month.
By following these instructions, your Ninja coffee pot will be sparkling clean and your coffee will have the best taste possible. Enjoy!