Cleaning the Inside of a Glass Coffee Pot
Coffee is an important drink for many people, a caffeinated pick-me-up to start their day. Nothing is worse than making a morning cup of coffee only to find the taste is off because the glass coffee pot is dirty and grimy. Keeping a glass coffee pot clean is an easy and important step to making fantastic coffee.
Things You Should Gather:
- Baking Soda
- Soft Sponge
- Fill the glass coffee pot with equal parts water and white vinegar. Pour in 1 cup of vinegar and 1 cup of water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of baking soda. This mixture of vinegar and baking soda lifts away dirt and oils creating a powerful fizzing cleaning agent.
- Scrub the glass pot. Use the soft sponge to scrub the inside of the pot. Take an extra few minutes to ensure a thorough scrub.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes. Let the baking soda and vinegar work its magic. After 10-15 minutes, pour out the cleaning mixture.
- Rinse and Dry. Rinse the glass pot with a fresh water and then dry with a cloth.
Keeping a glass coffee pot clean is essential for making great tasting coffee. Using these simple steps, your glass coffee pot will be clean and ready for many delicious cups of coffee.