Cleaning the Inside of a Glass Coffee Pot
Coffee lovers know that coffee tastes best when brewed in a clean and well-maintained pot. Unfortunately, coffee oils and minerals build up in the pot over time, leaving a residue that can discolor and flavor the coffee. Cleaning the inside of a glass coffee pot can help keep your coffee tasting its best.
What You Will Need:
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 cups white vinegar
- Coffee filter (optional)
- Clean rag
- Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 2 cups of white vinegar in your glass coffee pot. The mixture will fizz.
- Let the mixture sit in your coffee pot for 30-60 minutes.
- Optional:Use a coffee filter to strain the mixture out of your coffee pot.
- Rinse the pot with warm water, and scrub the inside with your clean rag.
- Rinse the pot with warm water one more time.
Cleaning the inside of your glass coffee pot will help keep it in optimal condition and help your coffee taste delicious. With just a few household items and minutes of your time, you can make sure your coffee is always at its best.