How To Clean Inside Of A Glass Coffee Pot
Cleaning the inside of your glass coffee pot not only keeps it looking great but also gets rid of any built up grime and bacteria. Leaving build-up inside your coffee pot can affect the flavor of your coffee, so make sure to take your time with this method. Here are some tips to follow when cleaning the inside of your glass coffee pot:
Materials You Will Need:
- Baking Soda – This will help to cut through any build-up that is inside your coffee pot.
- Salt – This will act as an abrasive that will help to remove any stuck-on grime.
- White Vinegar – This will help to neutralize any unpleasant odors.
- Soft Sponge – Use this to scrub away any dirt and grime.
- Dish Soap – This will help to get rid of any stubborn grease.
- Mix equal parts of baking soda and salt. Rub the inside of the glass coffee pot with the mixture, focusing on any stained areas.
- Fill the pot with hot water and white vinegar. Let it sit for 15 minutes before rinsing it out with hot water.
- Use a soft sponge and dish soap to scrub away any remaining grime. Rinse out with hot water.
- Allow the glass coffee pot to air dry before using it again.
Cleaning your glass coffee pot on a regular basis will help keep it looking and working like new. Following the steps outlined above will make sure to remove any built-up grime and bacteria. Enjoy your freshly made cup of coffee!