How to Clean Hard Water Stains on Glass Coffee Pot
Hard water stains can be a big problem when it comes to keeping a glass coffee pot looking its best. Thankfully, they can be easily removed with simple items found around the home.
- Baking Soda
- Lemon Juice
- White Toothpaste
- Non-Scratch Sponge
- Mix equal parts baking soda and white vinegar or lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Spread the baking soda and vinegar or lemon juice solution over the stains. Make sure the entire stained area is covered.
- Allow the mixture to sit on the stains for several minutes.
- Scrub the area with a non-scratch sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply a small amount of white toothpaste to the stained area and scrub with a non-scratch sponge.
- Rinse again with warm water and let air dry or dry with a clean towel.
The above steps should remove hard water stains from a glass coffee pot. If the stains remain, try repeating the steps, allowing the mixture to sit for longer and increasing the amount of scrubbing with the sponge.