How to Clean Hard Water Stains off a Glass Coffee Pot
Do you have hard water stains taking away from the aesthetic of your glass coffee pot? Don’t worry, it’s easy to remove these annoying spots and get your coffee pot looking like new. Follow these easy steps and you’ll be ready to enjoy a good cup of coffee:
What You’ll Need:
- Baking soda
- Soft cloth or sponge
- Mix the ingredients: In a large bowl, stir together ¼ cup of baking soda and a small amount of vinegar until it forms a paste.
- Apply the paste: Apply the paste all over the glass coffee pot, being sure to cover the entire area with the hard water stains.
- Let it sit: Leave the paste on the glass coffee pot for 15-20 minutes.
- Scrub away: Using a soft cloth or sponge, scrub the paste in small circles to remove the hard water stains.
- Rinse: Rinse the glass coffee pot with warm water to remove all the baking soda paste.
- Enjoy: Now you can just sit back and enjoy a good cup of coffee from your clean glass coffee pot.
These easy steps will soon have your glass coffee pot looking as good as new. Just be sure to rinse the pot thoroughly when you’re finished to remove all baking soda residue. With the right ingredients and a bit of patience, you can easily have your glass coffee pot sparkling clean.