How to Clean a Glass Coffee Table
Coffee tables come in a variety of materials, but cleaning a glass coffee table can be a bit tricky. To keep your glass coffee table looking its best, you should follow these simple steps:
What You Will Need:
- Microfiber cloth
- White vinegar
- Glass cleaner
- Dust Your Coffee Table: Use a microfiber cloth to dust the surface of the table. This helps to remove small dirt particles and debris.
- Mix Water and Vinegar: In a bowl, mix equal parts of vinegar and water. This will help to remove any built up dirt and grime.
- Apply the Solution: Dip one end of your cloth into the solution and apply it directly to the surface of the table. Make sure to wipe in a circular motion to ensure the solution gets into all the nooks and crannies.
- Rinse: Rinse the surface of the table with clean water to remove any remaining vinegar solution.
- Dry: Use a dry cloth to dry the surface of the table. This will help to prevent streaks and smudges.
- Clean With Glass Cleaner: Finally, use a glass cleaner to remove any remaining dirt or debris. This will help to make your glass coffee table look brand new!
Cleaning your glass coffee table shouldn’t be a difficult task. Just follow these simple steps and you should be able to keep your table looking its best in no time!