How To Clean Glass Coffee Pot Stains
Coffee stains can be a real pain to remove from a glass coffee pot. But with a few simple steps, the unsightly stains can quickly and easily be removed. Here is what you need to know to get the job done.
What You Need
- Baking soda
- Soft cloth
- Distilled vinegar
- Mix equal parts of baking soda and distilled vinegar to form a paste.
- Using a sponge, liberally spread the paste over all the stains in the coffee pot.
- Allow the paste to dry, and then scrub lightly with a soft cloth.
- Rinse the coffee pot with warm water.
- Repeat steps 1-4 until the stains are gone.
Cleaning coffee pot stains from a glass coffee pot is simple and easy. By following the steps outlined above, you can have your coffee pot looking as good as new.