How to Clean Glass Coffee Pot Stains
Nobody likes having a dirty coffee pot. Stained glass coffee pots not only take away from the classic look of the pot, but can also affect the flavor of the coffee. The good news is that they can be easily cleaned with just a few ingredients! Here’s how:
What You’ll Need
- Bar Keeper’s Friend
- Soft cloth
- Fill the coffee pot with warm water and either Bar Keeper’s Friend or vinegar. Fill the pot about half-way full with enough water to cover the stained areas. Then, add about ¼ cup of Bar Keeper’s Friend or vinegar.
- Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes to allow it to work.
- Scrub the stained areas. After allowing the mixture to sit, use a soft cloth to scrub the stained areas.
- Rinse the pot. Rinse out the pot until all of the remains of the mixture are gone.
- Repeat if necessary. Depending on the severity of the stains, you may have to repeat the process to achieve a clean pot.
It is important to remember not to use harsh scrubbing pads and to be gentle when cleaning the pot, as to not damage the glass. If you follow these steps, you should have a clean glass coffee pot in no time!