How to Clean Glass Coffee Pot Stains
A glass coffee pot is a great addition to your kitchen, giving you your daily fix of caffeine while adding some style and elegance. Unfortunately, over time, natural staining can start to occur on the exterior of the pot. To keep your glass coffee pot pristine and looking like new, here are some useful cleaning tips.
Supplies You’ll Need
- White Vinegar: This natural cleaner is great for removing coffee stains.
- Baking Soda: Another natural cleaner that can make your coffee pot shine.
- Rags: Ideal for wiping away dirt and residue.
- Paper Towel: Useful for polishing and drying the pot.
- Soft Sponges:Ideal for scrubbing away stuck-on grime.
- Rinse out the coffee pot with warm water. This removes any loose dirt and debris.
- Mix a solution of equal parts white vinegar and warm water. Dip your rag in this mixture and proceed to rub it onto the stained parts of the pot.
- Allow the vinegar to work its magic for a few minutes before moving on.
- Sprinkle some baking soda onto the stained areas. Use a soft sponge to gently rub it into the stain.
- Rinse the baking soda and vinegar off with warm water. Wipe away any residue with a damp rag.
- Dry the pot with a paper towel and polish the exterior to get it shining like new again.
By following these steps, you can easily clean toughest glass coffee pot stains and keep it looking shiny and new. Just be sure to use these cleaning tips regularly to ensure your coffee pot stays in peak condition.