How to Clean Glass Coffee Pot Stains
Removing the stains from the walls of your carafe is often tricky. Fortunately, with a few common household materials, you can get your carafe looking sparkling clean again. Here’s how:
- Glass Cleaner
- Paper towels
- Baking Soda
- Lemon Juice
- Soft Cloth
- Dampen paper towels with glass cleaner and place them in the bottom of the coffee pot.
- Fill the coffee pot with hot water and the baking soda until the stains are covered.
- Add a few tablespoons of lemon juice, and let the mixture soak for a few hours, or overnight.
- Dump out the mixture and wipe up any remaining residue.
- Rinse the carafe with hot water, and wipe clean with a soft cloth.
Your glass carafe should now be free of stains! With regular maintenance and the right cleaning techniques, your carafe will always look its best.