How to Clean Glass Coffee Pot Stains
Cleaning glass coffee pot stains doesn’t have to be a daunting task. There are plenty of household products and items that can be used to remove or reduce the appearance of discoloration or staining on glass coffee pots. Here’s a step-by-step guide on:
What You Need:
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- Brass wool pad
- Paper towels
- Fill the pot with a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and hot water. Let sit for about 20 minutes.
- Pour out the solution and rinse with clean water. Refill the pot with water.
- Add 1/2 cup of baking soda, then bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn off the heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Drain the baking soda water and rinse one more time.
- If necessary, scrub stains with a brass wool pad.
- Wipe the pot dry with paper towels.
Following the steps above will help you get rid of the stains on your glass coffee pot. If the stains are still present after the initial cleaning, try repeating the steps for better results.