How to Clean Glass Coffee Pot Stains
Coffee pot stains often accumlate from regular use, leading to discoloration and unsighly build up. Luckily, there are small and easy steps that you can take to restore your glass coffee pot’s shine and remove the stains.
What You’ll Need:
- A soft sponge
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- 2 containers
Steps to Remove Coffee Pot Stains:
- Fill one container with 2 parts warm water and 1 part white vinegar. Soak your sponge in the solution, and then scrub the interior of the coffee pot.
- Create a paste with 1 teaspoon of vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda. Use the paste and the sponge to scrub the coffee pot in circular motions.
- Rinse the coffee pot with warm water, making sure to remove all the vinegar and baking soda.
- Fill the second container with warm water and let the coffee pot soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse the glass coffee pot with clean water, and dry.
- Regular Cleaning: Clean your glass coffee pot regularly to prevent stains from accumulating.
- Bentonite Clay: Use a natural remedy of bentonite clay and coconut oil. Apply the clay and oil to a damp cloth and scrub the inside of the coffee pot. Rinse and let air dry.
- Drinking Vinegar: While it’s safe to put vinegar in your glass coffee pot to remove stains, don’t drink it. The vinegar is for cleaning only and can make you sick if ingested.
With these simple steps and tips, you can safely and effecitvely remove stains from your glass coffee pot. Clean your glass coffee pot regularly and use natural ingredients to keep it looking spotless.