How To Clean A Glass Coffee Pot
Having a clean coffee pot can make a huge difference in the taste of your morning cup of joe. Thankfully, getting your glass coffee pot back to its sparkling brilliance is actually very easy. Just follow these simple steps:
What You’ll Need
- White vinegar
- 2 lukewarm water
- Clean cloth
- Start by filling your coffee pot with equal parts lukewarm water and white vinegar. Allow it to sit for several hours or even overnight.
- Pour the solution into your kitchen sink, and rinse the pot with cold water.
- If the inside of your coffee pitcher is still stained, use a cloth or a bottle brush to scrub the inside.
- Finish by rinsing your coffee pot with cold water.
- For stubborn spots, try adding baking soda or salt to your vinegar/water mixture before soaking.
- Don’t use abrasive cleansers or scrubbing pads, as these can damage your coffee pot.
That’s it! After following these steps, you’ll be left with a coffee pot that looks as good as new. Enjoy!