Cleaning a Glass Coffee Pot
Things You’ll Need:
- Baking Soda
- White Cloth
- Empty & Rinse Pot – Empty the coffee pot of any remaining coffee grounds and rinse with water.
- Make Paste – Create a paste using 1-2 tablespoons of baking soda, 1/4 cup of vinegar, and a pinch of salt.
- Spread Paste – Spread the paste over the glass coffee pot and leave to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Scrub Pot – Use the sponge or brush to scrub the glass coffee pot.
- Rinse & Dry – Rinse the pot with water and dry with the white cloth.
- Coffee stains can be tough to remove so be sure to be thorough when cleaning the coffee pot.
- It may be necessary to repeat the paste scrubbing process a few times to get it really clean.