How to Clean a Glass Coffee Pot
If your morning java isn’t tasting as fresh as it used to, dirty residue in your glass coffee pot may be to blame. Regular cleanings will help keep it in tip-top shape. With a few simple ingredients, you can make your coffee pot look as good as new.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- Warm water
- Clean kitchen towel
- Soft sponge
- Mix the baking soda with some warm water in the coffee pot until it forms a paste-like consistency.
- Scrub the inside of the pot with the paste with a soft sponge. Try to get into any crevices. Work up a nice lather.
- Rinse the paste thoroughly with warm water until all is removed.
- Wipe the coffee pot down with a clean kitchen towel. This will remove any water or residue left behind. Dry the lid and carafe separately.
That’s it – your glass coffee pot is clean! Doing this same routine once a month can help keep your delicious coffee at its peak flavor.