How to Clean a Glass Coffee Pot
Making coffee in your glass coffee pot is a great way to start your morning. However, it’s important to keep your coffee pot clean to maintain its flavor and prevent bacteria build-up. With a few simple steps, your glass coffee pot can be sparkling clean in no time.
Steps to Cleaning a Glass Coffee Pot
- Gather Supplies:You’ll need white vinegar, a clean cloth, and a scrubbing brush (or something with a similar texture).
- Pour Vinegar Into Pot:Fill the pot with white vinegar until it is about halfway full.
- Let Soak:Let the pot soak for about 30-45 minutes. If there are stubborn stains, the vinegar may need to sit for longer.
- Remove Vinegar:Pour out the vinegar and rinse the pot with hot water.
- Scrub With Brush/Cloth:Using the scrubbing brush or cloth, scrub the interior of the pot, focusing on any stains or discolored areas.
- Rinse with Hot Water:Rinse the pot with hot water to remove any remaining vinegar or grime.
- Polish with Cloth:Using a clean cloth, polish the exterior of the pot, allowing it to air dry.
Cleaning your glass coffee pot doesn’t have to be a daunting task! With a few simple steps, you’ll have your pot shining and ready to go for your morning cup of coffee.