How to Clean a Glass Coffee Pot
Brewing your daily cup of coffee in a glass pot can be a great way to get your morning started. However, if you don’t clean your pot regularly, it can quickly become a breeding ground for bacteria, depriving you of a tasty cup of coffee. Here’s how to keep your glass coffee pot clean and shining.
Things You’ll Need:
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- Old toothbrush
- Soft cloth
- Fill your glass pot halfway with a mix of white vinegar and warm water.
- Gently scrub the inside of the glass pot with an old toothbrush.
- Add a spoonful of baking soda and hot water to the glass pot.
- Let the mixture sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Empty and rinse glass pot with hot water.
- Pour hot water and a few drops of vinegar in the pot and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash the outside of the pot with a soft cloth.
- Once finished, rinse pot with hot water and place it in the bowl for 10 minutes to air dry.
Cleaning your glass coffee pot doesn’t have to be difficult. With a few simple steps and household supplies, you can keep your glass coffee pot looking and smelling great. Enjoy your freshly brewed coffee!