How to Clean Glass Coffee Carafes With Vinegar
Cleaning your glass coffee carafe is essential for brewing delicious coffee. Vinegar is a common, safe and effective cleaning tool. Here are the steps to clean your coffee carafe with vinegar:
What You’ll Need:
- A sink or bucket full of warm water
- 2 tablespoons salt
- Organic white vinegar
- A sponge or clean dish cloth
- Fill your coffee carafe with the warm water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of salt and stir until it is fully dissolved.
- Add a quarter cup of vinegar and stir it into the mixture.
- Place the lid on the carafe and shake it well to help dissolve the salt.
- Let it sit for an hour or so.
- Rinse out the carafe and let it air dry.
- If needed, use a sponge or dish cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- To avoid discoloration, use only organic white vinegar.
- You can also clean your carafe by boiling equal parts vinegar and water for about 15 minutes.
With vinegar, you can easily and safely clean your glass coffee carafe. Just follow the steps above and you’ll have a sparkling and odor free carafe. Enjoy your delicious brew!