How to Clean Glass Coffee Carafe with Vinegar
Cleaning your glass coffee carafe with vinegar can be a simple and effective way to keep it looking and smelling great. Vinegar is a natural and safe solution for many of your daily cleaning needs, and it can do wonders for your coffee carafe. Here are some simple steps to follow to get your carafe back to looking as good as new.
- Baking Soda
- Soft Sponge or Brush
- Dish Detergent (optional)
- Step 1: Fill the carafe with equal parts vinegar and water.
- Step 2: Let it sit overnight. The vinegar and water solution will help remove stubborn coffee stains.
- Step 3: The next morning, add a few tablespoons of baking soda to the carafe and fill the rest of the carafe with hot water. Stir up the mixture and allow it to sit for a few minutes.
- Step 4: Use a soft sponge or brush to scrub away any remaining stains and residue.
- Step 5: Rinse the carafe with clean hot water. If desired, add a few drops of dish detergent for a deeper clean.
- Step 6: Allow to air dry or use a clean towel to dry.
Tips and Warnings
- Be sure to rinse the carafe thoroughly before using it.
- Do not use abrasive materials, like steel wool, to clean your carafe as it can scratch the surface.
Cleaning your glass coffee carafe with vinegar is an easy and effective way to make sure it always looks and smells its best. With these simple steps, you can have your carafe looking great in no time.