How to Clean a Copper Coffee Table
Copper coffee tables look great when they are polished and shiny, adding a touch of luxuriousness to the room. However, over time the copper may become dull, tarnished and dirty. The good news is that you don’t need to purchase expensive cleaning products or send the table to a professional to get it looking like new again! Here is our top advice for cleaning and shining your copper coffee table:
What You Will Need
- White vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Soft cloth
- Soft toothbrush (optional)
- Mix equal parts of white vinegar and extra virgin olive oil in a small bowl.
- Dip a soft cloth into the mixture and gently rub the copper. This mixture will remove any tarnish.
- If there are any stubborn areas, use a soft toothbrush to buff lightly at the problem areas.
- Once you are happy with the state of the copper table, use a soft, dry cloth to buff it to a shine.
Your copper coffee table should now be cleaned and looking as good as new! This method is quick and easy, doesn’t require any expensive cleaning products, and is a great way to give your interior an instant lift!