How to Clean Coffee Stains off a Glass Coffee Pot
It can be a challenge to keep your glass coffee pot looking clean, but with some guidance and the right supplies, you can get the job done. Here is a quick guide on how to clean coffee stains off a glass coffee pot:
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- Soft sponge
- Soft cloth
- Add an equal parts white vinegar and water combination to the cofee pot.
- Mix 1/4 cup baking soda, 1 tablespoon dishwashing liquid, and 1/4 cup warm water to create a paste.
- Coat the stained areas of the pot with the paste and wait 5-10 minutes.
- Scrub gently with a soft sponge and rinse with warm water.
- Repeat steps until stains have been removed.
- Wash the pot with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth.
- Rinse the pot and allow to dry completely.
Follow these steps to clean and enjoy the look of your glass coffee pot. With a little bit of effort, your coffee pot will look as good as new.