How to Clean Coffee Stains off a Glass Coffee Pot
Most people love the flavor and aroma of a freshly brewed pot of coffee, but a glass coffee pot can easily become stained and discolored after multiple uses. To keep your glass coffee pot looking its best, it’s important to learn how to clean coffee stains off it quickly and easily.
Steps to Remove Coffee Stains
- Create a paste. Make a paste of baking soda and a small amount of water, and smother it on the coffee-stained portions of the coffee pot.
- Soak. Place the coffee pot in a sink filled with hot water and let it soak for 15 minutes.
- Scrub. After soaking the coffee pot for 15 minutes, scrub the stained areas with a soft scrubber or sponge to loosen the stains.
- Rinse. Rinse the pot thoroughly after scrubbing to remove all of the residue from the coated paste.
- Wash. Wash the pot with a dish detergent and hot water to remove any remaining residue.
Cleaning coffee stains off a glass coffee pot is a fairly simple process. If your coffee pot has built up an especially stubborn stain, you may need to use a cleaner specifically designed for glass. With the simple steps above, however, you can give your coffee pot a deep and thorough clean in no time.