How to Clean Coffee Stains off a Glass Coffee Pot
Coffee stains can be stubborn and unsightly and can quickly build up on your glass coffee pot. Fortunately, there are several efficient cleaning methods that can easily remove those tough stains and have your coffee pot looking like new!
Things You’ll Need:
- Measuring cup
- Baking soda
- White vinegar
- Dish soap
- Clean cloth
- Scrub brush
- Make a paste. Mix together equal parts baking soda and white vinegar in a measuring cup until you have a paste. The paste should be thick enough that it sticks to the glass.
- Apply the paste. Apply the paste to the coffee-stained areas and let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Scrub the stains. Use a scrub brush to scrub the stained areas. Rinse the glass with warm water.
- Wash with dish soap. Fill the pot halfway with warm water and add a few drops of dish soap. Swish it around and use the cloth or scrub brush again if needed.
- Rinse. Thoroughly rinse the pot with cool water to remove any soap.
- Dry. Dry the pot with a clean cloth.
Using these simple steps, you can easily remove coffee stains from your glass coffee pot. Regular cleaning will help keep it looking fresh and sparkling for many years to come.