How To Clean A Cloudy Glass Coffee Table
Keeping your glass coffee table looking great is easy with proper cleaning and maintenance. Over time, however, your glass table may become cloudy and require a more in-depth cleaning solution. Here are some tips on how to clean a cloudy glass coffee table.
Tools and Supplies Needed
- White vinegar
- Warm water
- Soft cloths or sponges
- Scrubbing pad
- Mix together one cup white vinegar and one gallon warm water in a bucket.
- Dip a soft cloth or sponge into the warm vinegar solution and wipe down the glass table.
- Continue to wipe down the table until the cloudy coating has been removed.
- If any spots remain, dip a scrubbing pad into the solution and scrub the spots until they are gone.
- For areas with more grime, use a toothbrush to scrub away the dirt.
- Rinse the table with clean warm water and a soft cloth to remove any residue.
- Finally, use a clean cloth to dry the table.
By following these steps, your glass coffee table should be looking good as new!