How to Clean a Cloudy Glass Coffee Pot
Having a murky glass coffee pot can be really annoying. Coffee can take a toll on a glass coffee pot and make it look dirty and cloudy. Thankfully, you can restore the clean look of your coffee pot without spending a lot of money on special solutions or supplies.
What You Need To Clean Your Coffee Pot
You’ll need to gather the following supplies to get started:
- Baking Soda
- Bowl of Warm Water
- Dish Soap
- Sponge or Cloth
- Toothbrush (optional)
Once you have all your supplies, follow these easy steps to clean your cloudy coffee pot:
- Start by sprinkling baking soda in your coffee pot and add a few drops of water.
- Use a damp cloth to rub the baking soda into the stained area of the pot.
- Fill the coffee pot with a bowl of warm water and add a few drops of dish soap.
- Let the pot soak for 20 minutes.
- Scrub the inside of the pot with a sponge or cloth and rinse with water.
- If any stubborn stains remain, use a toothbrush to gently scrub the pot.
- After cleaning, rinse the pot with hot water and let it air dry.
By following the steps above, you can easily and quickly restore the clean look of your glass coffee pot. And with just a few household items, you don’t have to go buy a new pot or expensive cleaning products.