How to Clean Black Glass Coffee Table
A black glass coffee table is a stylish addition to our living spaces. But unfortunately, like any other furniture, it needs to be kept clean in order to maintain its beauty. Here is a simple guide on how to keep your black glass coffee table looking shiny and gorgeous.
What You Will Need
- Mild detergent: this is an important ingredient for any kind of cleaning. Make sure to use a mild detergent that is safe for glass.
- Soft cloth: use a soft cloth to avoid scratching the glass surface. A microfiber cloth works best for this.
- Glass cleaner: this is an optional cleaning agent that can be used to remove stubborn marks and smudges.
Step by Step Cleaning Guide
- Mix a few drops of mild detergent in some warm water in a bowl.
- Dip a soft cloth in the solution, and wring out the excess water.
- Gently wipe down the glass surface with the cloth.
- Rinse the cloth, and wipe the glass surface again to remove the detergent residue.
- If necessary, use a glass cleaner for stubborn marks and smudges.
- Finally, dry the glass surface with a lint-free cloth.
Cleaning a black glass coffee table is a simple job that requires just a few basic cleaning agents and supplies. With this easy guide, you can easily keep your black glass coffee table looking shiny and beautiful!