How to Clean a Really Dirty Glass Coffee Pot
Coffee makers are a wonderful addition to our households. Unfortunately, even with the best care, they can still get really dirty. Thankfully, it’s easy to clean a glass coffee pot with a few simple steps.
What You’ll Need:
- White Vinegar
- Lemon Juice
- Baking Soda
- A Sponge or cleaning cloth
Step by Step Guide to Clean a Glass Coffee Pot
- Empty out the contents of the coffee pot and make sure to properly dispose of the grounds.
- Place the glass coffee pot in the sink. Sprinkle some baking soda over the exterior, including the top and bottom, of the pot.
- Mix together half a cup of water and half a cup of white vinegar. Pour the mixture over the baking soda-covered coffee pot.
- Use the sponge or a rag to scrub all over the glass pot including the top, bottom, and handle. Make sure to clean both the interior and exterior.
- Once the pot is scrubbed and clean, rinse the pot off with cold water.
- For tough, unwanted stains, pour a teaspoon of lemon juice directly onto the stain. Let it sit for about 10 minutes before rinsing.
- Prosper the glass pot off, let it air-dry, or dry it off with a clean towel, and it is now ready for your next brew!
Cleaning a glass coffee pot is easy to do and it doesn’t take long at all. Just follow the steps above for cleaning your pot and you’ll be ready to enjoy a delicious cup of coffee in no time.